Steve

What are you currently reading?

Just finished reading The Last Wish. Loved this book. First book I’ve finished this year. Now the question is, what book to put in it’s vacant reading spot. There are other books I want to read. But now I kind of want to continue with this series. Decisions, decisions.

Added Children of Hurin to replace The Last Wish. Also put the Amazon Kindle app on my iPad. Trying the trial unlimited for 30 days. I can finally get to starting Nightfall.

R.jpg

OIP.jpg

11 hours ago, bookchara said:

Finished Unwind by Neal Shusterman yesterday. Freaking loved it. Now reading Second Star to the Left by Megan Van Dyke.

Another book goes on the list 😅

Reading Gardens of the Moon is like being in quicksand.  It’s a really slow read but still enjoying it even if I’m pretty confused. I can’t put my finger on why it’s such a slow read for me🤔

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

16 hours ago, Steve said:

Another book goes on the list 😅

Reading Gardens of the Moon is like being in quicksand.  It’s a really slow read but still enjoying it even if I’m pretty confused. I can’t put my finger on why it’s such a slow read for me🤔

I'm doing my reread and I thought it would be a lot easier for me to keep track of everything this time. That's a negative, I'm still working hard to keep everything together. But that will happen when you have so many characters. 

I'm currently reading Way of Kings (Stormlight Archive - Brandon Sanderson) and The Wall of Storms (Dandelion Dynasty - Ken Liu). I'm listening, and almost finished with, to Dragon Keeper (Rain Wild Chronicles - Robin Hobb). So far all great reads so I'm glad :D

9 hours ago, Crystal Rhew Staley said:

I’ve got a few things on the go:

Close Range (short story collection) by Annie Proulx

Dust Devils by Jonathan Janz

The Ghost the Ate Us by Daniel Kraus

Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy

Oooo, Blood Meridian!

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

He Who Fights With Monsters Book 6

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.