Book Review: Edge of the Breach by Halo Scot by Steve

Read Now

New Blog Post: The Winter Road Review

Read Now
Steve

Shade Meetup

@Ashley/ReadNowSleepLtr @David

Unfortunately I'm way behind on my reading schedule and will have to reschedule this meetup.  I'm thinking sometime in November, I'll talk to Chad and see when he is available.  I apologize, I'm still getting used to the new schedule and trying to figure out how to keep up with my reading commitments :(

I'll keep you all posted on what Chad says, is there a time or day that works best for you all?

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

9 hours ago, Ashley/ReadNowSleepLtr said:

@Lasraik hey no worries!! Saturday or sundays work best for me but if I know ahead of time I can typically make it work. 

I shot Chad a message on new dates and times, I'll keep you all posted!  Thanks for understanding 😁

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

Finished Shade tonight and was browsing the acknowledgements section, I'm listed!  I've never been listed before so this is a huge deal for me and I'm more excited about it than I probably should be. 

FH-f7GQVIAA540E.jpg

Steve IRL