Jolien Reads

Bookish Secret Santa?

6 hours ago, Jolien Reads said:

Yay! I'll set it up like last year? Let's say everyone gets time until the end of this week to let us know if you want to participate. That way you'll know who you need to buy something for by the end of November.

Last year worked out really well

1 hour ago, Amazing Worlds said:

Yeah! This is next level geeky, but I’m in!

Is next level geekiness a surprise? 

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

Going to start putting it together tomorrow! I think I need everyone's email address, so if you could send it to me via the chat that would be great :D 

@Amazing Worlds @Steve @Stacyejaye @Nina_Bloodsworn @BrandieNoel @HansLibraryCorner @Ashley/ReadNowSleepLtr @Drew @chrisM

I think this was everyone who said they were interested. If I missed you OR if you want to participate but haven't said so yet: now is the time to come forward!

I will put together a post tomorrow that explains how we'll do it (basically the same as last year), but if anything is unclear at any stage of the process, don't hesitate to ask stuff

2 hours ago, Jolien Reads said:

I have almost all email addresses, just waiting on a couple more! So reminder if you haven't done so yet :P I'll give everyone until the end of the week (and then I'll probably harrass you myself haha)

So I am not too late to join the fun yet?! I am totally up for this!!

5 hours ago, Jolien Reads said:

I have almost all email addresses, just waiting on a couple more! So reminder if you haven't done so yet :P I'll give everyone until the end of the week (and then I'll probably harrass you myself haha)

You don’t want to see Jolien angry!

Hit Him Where It Hurts Steve Austin GIF by WWE

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

On 11/20/2022 at 1:35 PM, Jolien Reads said:

Going to start putting it together tomorrow! I think I need everyone's email address, so if you could send it to me via the chat that would be great :D 

@Amazing Worlds @Steve @Stacyejaye @Nina_Bloodsworn @BrandieNoel @HansLibraryCorner @Ashley/ReadNowSleepLtr @Drew @chrisM

I think this was everyone who said they were interested. If I missed you OR if you want to participate but haven't said so yet: now is the time to come forward!

I will put together a post tomorrow that explains how we'll do it (basically the same as last year), but if anything is unclear at any stage of the process, don't hesitate to ask stuff

Thank you for doing this @Jolien Reads❤️

Brandie

Currently Reading:

Lady of the Lake

The Wreckage of Us

THE SECRET SANTA MAILS ARE OUT IN THE WORLD!

If you have not received an email, something went wrong, contact me please :P 

For now: Please all make an amazon wishlist with books that you would like to receive and post the link in this topic. Try to pick books that have free shipping or are at least low in that department. 

Make sure that your address is added to the list (normally we can't see it, but it is necessary to sent you stuff so pretty important haha)

I will look at the amazon wishlists when they are added in this topic to check if everything is alright. Let's agree that we order something for our person by December 10th at the latest. If everyone added their wishlist here, I'll make one big post with all of them combined. So wait until that point to order please! I'll post a 'good to go' message if that's the case (just to make sure everyone is still committed).