Book Review: Edge of the Breach by Halo Scot by Steve

Read Now

New Blog Post: The Winter Road Review

Read Now
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Favorite Christmas movies 🎄

1 hour ago, Stacyejaye said:

Elf is my favorite! But we also watch Die Hard, Christmas Story and Home Alone every year. 

The only tradition we have is white elephant on Christmas Eve with my in laws. It's always fun.

But… Die Hard isn’t a Christmas movie.

😁

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

I haven't really watched any of the penultimate Christmas movie since my family doesn't really like the holiday that much (except Home Alone, that one is fun) but I do love The Nightmare Before Christmas myself, as well as Klaus and Rise of the Guardians :D

As you see, I'm more of an animation lover hahahha

My favorite is National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. I’m really loosing it. I always had it in my head that the movie was late 90s early 2000s. IMDB says 1989. Really? 80s? Sheesh....

And yea...Die Hard...not a Christmas movie. An action movie that takes place at Christmas time.  Like how Jaws isn’t a Fourth of July or summer vacation  movie. 

On 12/18/2021 at 10:17 AM, Harfoot Fallohide said:

My favorite is National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. I’m really loosing it. I always had it in my head that the movie was late 90s early 2000s. IMDB says 1989. Really? 80s? Sheesh....

And yea...Die Hard...not a Christmas movie. An action movie that takes place at Christmas time.  Like how Jaws isn’t a Fourth of July or summer vacation  movie. 

Christmas Vacation is a great Christmas movie.  Glad I'm not alone on Die Hard!

And late here but we watched Bad Santa 2... that movie is terrible.  Avoid at all costs.

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

3 hours ago, Harfoot Fallohide said:

Like the snow flakes on the page. Looks really cool. 👍

I noticed the top buttons didn't work when the snow was enabled, will have to find out why it breaks them

Steve IRL