Book Review: Edge of the Breach by Halo Scot by Steve

Read Now

New Blog Post: The Winter Road Review

Read Now
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

The Prince of Nothing Group Read Starting in JUNE 2022

I'll be re-reading The Darkness That Comes Before in May and having a discussion each month for each book.  EpicTalez is on board but inviting anyone else who would like to join.

If you really want to join (cough @Jolien Reads cough) but May doesn't work for you let me know and we'll push it back.

Open to anyone who would like to join.

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

1 hour ago, Steve said:

I'll be re-reading The Darkness That Comes Before in May and having a discussion each month for each book.  EpicTalez is on board but inviting anyone else who would like to join.

If you really want to join (cough @Jolien Reads cough) but May doesn't work for you let me know and we'll push it back.

Open to anyone who would like to join.

I want to join, but I would want to stagger this with Malazan. I don't think I can handle reading books for both series in the same month. When is the next Malazan show?

3 hours ago, Stacyejaye said:

I want to join, but I would want to stagger this with Malazan. I don't think I can handle reading books for both series in the same month. When is the next Malazan show?

Haven’t set a date for the next Malazan book but i was anticipating sometime in June

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

4 hours ago, drpuffnstuff said:

I'm here for it. It has been a couple years since I read them.. and I'm curious to see if they still hold up as my favorite series.

Nice!  Welcome aboard.

Does June 11th or 18th sound better for a discussion? 

Steve IRL

17 hours ago, Steve said:

Nice!  Welcome aboard.

Does June 11th or 18th sound better for a discussion? 

Hey Steve, I don't know if can have this read so soon after Malazan. Is anyone opposed to the last weekend of June? 25th or 26th?

5 hours ago, Jolien Reads said:

My birthday is in June (and the on of my father, brother, and godchild haha, it's a busy month) so I can't promise that I'll be free that weekend, but if I am I'll be there :D

What would be he best day and time for you? I don't want you to miss the discussion!

On 5/13/2022 at 2:36 AM, Jolien Reads said:

My birthday is in June (and the on of my father, brother, and godchild haha, it's a busy month) so I can't promise that I'll be free that weekend, but if I am I'll be there :D

Would later in the month or even July be best for you?

Steve IRL