Book Review: Edge of the Breach by Halo Scot by Steve

Read Now

New Blog Post: The Winter Road Review

Read Now
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Plans for the Weekend 5.6.22 Edition

Wasn't feeling great this week, even took a COVID test to make sure I wasn't infected again.  Thankfully the test was negative!

Watching the Suns vs. Mavericks game tonight with the family.  Tomorrow hope to get a bike ride in and stay upright.  Record a video or two and Sunday start getting ready for my trip to Denver for StokerCon.

What do you all have planned?

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

Glad to hear the test was negative!

We had a pretty busy weekend. On Saturday my father in law had his birthday party but at that point my husband was already not feeling great so we didn't stay too long. I don't know the exact word in English but a handyman came and had a look at the roof of our storehouse because we need a new one. He'll send us an estimation next week and I'm very nervous :P On Sunday my nephew had his birthday party (he turned 2) and I thought it was in the evening but apparently it was already at 12AM and I didn't have a gift yet sooo that was stressful. Husband couldn't come along because at that point it was a full blown stomach flu.