Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

‘Game of Thrones’ Jon Snow Sequel Series in Development at HBO (Exclusive)

Recommended Posts

Why? 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-spinoff-1235167415/

I guess they feel like the stench of season 8 isn't as strong and they want to develop more in this world, but do we really need to know what happens after the conclusion of season 8?  I think it's better left unsaid.


Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's weird so many people are hating on the Jon Snow spin-off I'm actually more interested in that than the prequel. The first seven seasons were amazing if they can just get back to that formula it could be a really good show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm curious to be honest! If it's not good I'll just stop watching :P I don't expect it to be great but I'm usually not too hard to please when it comes to tv shows and movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The world building was pretty amazing, it's just that without source material the writers fell apart.  With good writers there are a lot of great characters I would love to see more of.


People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2022 at 5:33 PM, JosephRcarrel said:

It's weird so many people are hating on the Jon Snow spin-off I'm actually more interested in that than the prequel. The first seven seasons were amazing if they can just get back to that formula it could be a really good show. 

 

11 hours ago, Jolien Reads said:

I'm curious to be honest! If it's not good I'll just stop watching :P I don't expect it to be great but I'm usually not too hard to please when it comes to tv shows and movies.

 

6 hours ago, Jag said:

The world building was pretty amazing, it's just that without source material the writers fell apart.  With good writers there are a lot of great characters I would love to see more of.

 

Not sure where they would go with Jon's story after the end of season 8. 

angry game of thrones GIF


Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a lot of untold mystery in the north.  Possibly more walkers, the children of the forests, and yet unexplored land.


People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jag said:

There is a lot of untold mystery in the north.  Possibly more walkers, the children of the forests, and yet unexplored land.

The leftover Walkers could be a fun story


Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2022 at 6:45 PM, Steve said:

The leftover Walkers could be a fun story

Has anyone ever referred to you as a zombie junkie before?  haha!


People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...