Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Batgirl Movie Cancelled

If you spend $90 million on a movie, why cancel it when it’s in post production and nearly ready? How bad does it have to be to say I’d rather throw 90 million on the trash just to avoid anyone seeing it.

More major changes coming to Warner Bros coming. Sadly I suspect the entire DC universe as we know it will be scrapped soon.

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

I think they could have made it work with Kate Beckinsdale as Batgirl where she discovers a secret society of vampires in Gotham and has to take them down

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.

7 hours ago, Jag said:

I think they could have made it work with Kate Beckinsdale as Batgirl where she discovers a secret society of vampires in Gotham and has to take them down

That would have made too much sense.

Kate Beckinsale GIF by Underworld Blood Wars

To make thing even more depressing, this movie was the return of Michael Keatons Batman. So that may not even happen anymore 

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

15 hours ago, Steve said:

That would have made too much sense.

Kate Beckinsale GIF by Underworld Blood Wars

To make thing even more depressing, this movie was the return of Michael Keatons Batman. So that may not even happen anymore 

Wait..what?  Dang. My son just met him the other day.  That would have been sweet.

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.

Yeah it was going to be a whole storyline that the next Flash movie was supposed to explore. Who knows if the Flash will get scrapped now too.

I would’ve watched Batgirl on hbomax eventually, but now I really want to see it. How bad is it? 🤔

Steve IRL