arettger22

January Prompt!

14 minutes ago, A_FROG_IN_TIME said:

After reading all of these so far... I reckon I need to up my game if I want to stand a chance!

I feel the same way about mine.  Yours and everyone's are so good.  Maybe we should make a self-published  short story collection at the end of the year.  I love the different takes people had on the prompt!  

I did wonder about that. We take the best couple from each month and publish 24 short stories. 

Not sure how we would do the logistics of it all though.
We could almost do it on a regular basis, if the writers battle happened over a series of years... 
"Page Chewing Tales"
🤣

I really like the idea of doing an anthology. The logistics could be a bit complicated but it would be worth discussing and figuring out. Maybe even set it up so that any royalties from sales just go into future volumes? Or something like that. (One of the biggest arguments I've seen against similar suggestions is about the division of royalties, so this always seems like a viable option to me)

21 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I really like the idea of doing an anthology. The logistics could be a bit complicated but it would be worth discussing and figuring out. Maybe even set it up so that any royalties from sales just go into future volumes? Or something like that. (One of the biggest arguments I've seen against similar suggestions is about the division of royalties, so this always seems like a viable option to me)

We could plough the money back into the next one, and once costs are covered, the rest goes to a charity.
No arguments that way, other than which charity...