Sign in to follow this  
Amazing Worlds

Podcast Help Needed

Dear all

I have finally been diagnosed with celiac’s disease and wanted to share my story and future dealings with the condition. However, I don’t think I can realistically run two YouTube channels, or should I? So I thought maybe a podcast would be a lot less time consuming. Only issue is I haven’t got the first clue about disseminating a podcast through the different platforms.

Any help would be most welcome.

2 hours ago, Kian N. Ardalan said:

I have no idea how to proceed but just wanted to wish you the best of luck with that. I know Celiac disease is so tough for many people, but I hope you at least found comfort in the diagnosis.

Thank you Kian. It’s been a bit weird for me, but I’ll hopefully explain it all when and if I get this podcast going. So far it’s all good

I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but I love that you will be sharing your story.

As @jamedimentioned, anchor is a great service that many people use. I pay for hosting with Buzzsprout because of the extra features with it. 

But because you’re already familiar with YouTube you could start another channel and share your story that way. Sometimes seeing the person and getting feedback in the comments section makes it more meaningful. On podcasts sometimes you don’t get that feedback and you feel like you’re shouting into the void. 

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero